User Experience Designer at Comcast
Design | Greater Philadelphia Area, US
My Design Philosophy:
Design should be based on people, and their interaction with the world around them. I research the user wants and needs to better understand them and their behavior, which I integrate to design products that will enhance the everyday life of the user. As a designer, I have always been creative, imaginative, passionate, and eager to solve problems in a unique way. I aim to design products that balance form and function, while maintaining the ideal blend of usability, innovation and art.
Specialties: Industrial Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, User Experience, Information Design, Graphic Design, Accessory Design
2013 - Present
User Experience Designer / Comcast
2011 - Present
User Experience & Industrial Designer / Comcast Interactive Media
User Experience Designer/Information Architect Associate / Razorfish Health
Designing functional and engaging digital user experiences for: Pfizer, PEW, Sunovion, Sanofi-Aventis, Johnson & Johnson, Colcrys.
Experience Design & Interaction Intern / Crispin Porter + Bogusky
• Brainstorming creative strategies and new directions for brand opportunities. Creating research analysis documents and infographics to convey market findings.
• Researching users and their experiences, conducting user testing, and developing personas.
• Interaction Design. Wireframing websites, applications, and interfaces.
• Clients: American Express OPEN Forum, Microsoft Windows, Old Navy, Best Buy.
Freelance Designer / Lasko Products
Created product concepts through the design process; brand and competitive market research, engineering and materials understanding, 2D sketch ideation, detail rendering by hand, and 3D computer modeling & rendering.
Industrial Design Intern / Josh Owen, LLC
• Assisted designer on market research, 2D-3D ideation, computer modeling & rendering, packaging, spec sheets, client proposals.
• Developed product concepts for clients; Areaware, Urban Outfitters, Kikkerland, Unica, Casamania, Umbra.
Handbag Design Intern / Coach Leatherware
• Worked with designers on design boards and presentations.
• Created renderings by hand and in Adobe Illustrator.
• Assisted in specs and design cards for seasonal details.
• Selected through competitive portfolio review and interview against hundreds of applicants.
Savannah College of Art and Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Activities: IDSA, Senior Show Committee
traveling, exploring new places and cultures, art and design, research, people, going to art museums and galleries, skiing, cooking